Monday, April 18, 2016

Google is NOT a Source!



Story #1

Suzy asks, "Where did you get those shoes?"

 Sally answers, "I went on I-15 to find them."
Suzie says, "That doesn't help much!"



What I need to know is where you bought them, not just what road you took to get there.  That's a LONG road with a lot of places along it.  I need the name of the place you found them.
The address would really help, too! 

__________________________________________

Story #2



Suzy asks, "Where did you find that great information about Sacagawea?"
Sally answers, "I found it on Google."




 Search: sacagawea
About 443,000 results 

Suzy exclaims, "How am I supposed 
to know which result you used?"




Sally replies, "Oh, I see.  I found it on PBS.org
It was part of a bunch of information about 
the Lewis and Clark Expedition. 
Here, I'll give you the URL:


Suzy exclaims, "Thank you, Sally!  
Now I'll do great on the Lewis and Clark test!"


No comments:

Post a Comment